Commercial Insurance Quotes for Charlotte, NC
In order to have a successful business, you need to have a good commercial insurance plan. We understand that your business in Charlotte, NC, needs your attention and that you don’t have time to research the best business insurance plans. There are varieties of plans out there, along with different insurance agents too. In order to thrive, you need someone who is experienced with commercial insurance policies and who completely understands your company’s needs. At Parks Insurance Group, our consultants can help find the best agent for you. Our connections with different carriers can locate the best options and the best deals that cater to your business’ unique needs.
Business Insurance Plans
Business insurance plans are critical because all it takes is one accident that can cost your company thousands of dollars. No matter the size of your business, Parks Insurance Group can cover you. In fact, local businesses are what keeps our community alive and the local economy thriving. That’s why we want to see companies like yours grow and be successful. The range of business owner’s policies, property insurance, bonds and commercial business plans offered by Parks Insurance Group is large. Make sure to get in touch with us to discover what the best coverage is for your business.
The Importance of Commercial Insurance Plans
Commercial insurance is there to protect your business against financial losses. Consider the following when you’re exploring your options and finding the perfect policy:
- The law states that businesses with employees must provide things like workers’ compensation, unemployment and disability.
- Your business could be facing major financial losses if facing a lawsuit without an insurance policy.
- A commercial insurance plan helps businesses recoup from disaster by protecting income loss.
- A proper insurance policy reflects well through a customer perspective.
- Employees are the most valuable asset to your business and they help in the business’ success, and that’s why it’s crucial to protect them in case of an accident.
- Along with your employees, they deserve benefits packages such as health, life, disability, dental, vision and long-term care insurance.
Types of Business Insurance Policies Offered:
- General Liability – This usually includes covering medical payments that you’re held responsible for, property damage and attorney representation for defense costs.
- Product Liability – Good for businesses that manufacture their own products. Accidents happen, and sometimes products can slip through manufacturing standards. Product liability can help in the case of lawsuits and ensure your business doesn’t experience a major financial loss.
- Professional Liability – This type of policy is good for businesses that provide professional services or give professional advice to clients. Professional liability insurance helps protect business owners who are sued for negligence. This policy is fitting for attorneys, consultants, engineers, architects, counselors, accountants and real estate agents.
- Property Coverage – Any kind of business benefits from property coverage, but it’s especially good for small businesses. Property coverage can help protect your building (including signs, fences, storage units and landscaping), your equipment, your inventory and others’ property.
- Business Income/Interruption – Business interruption insurance can help your company recoup financial losses. For example, if you needed to close your doors due to a disaster, or you need to rebuild after a disaster. It differs from property insurance because property insurance covers physical damage whereas business interruption can cover the profits that would’ve been earned.
- Business Auto/Vehicle – If your business operates with vehicles, then commercial auto insurance is a must. A commercial auto policy usually includes liability, physical damage, medical payments, hired auto, uninsured motorist and more.
- Worker’s Compensation – Workman’s comp is very important for your business. It shows your employees that you’re there to protect them. After all, they are your company’s most valuable asset. Unfortunately, accidents happen on the job and you don’t want to face a lawsuit from an employee because you couldn’t provide them with the proper care. Worker’s compensation involves covering medical expenses, lost wages and more.
- Umbrella – An Umbrella policy provides additional coverage for your business. For instance, if the cost of the claim exceeds the business’ insurance policy, commercial umbrella insurance can extend the liability coverage for an extra layer of protection.
- Directors & Officers Liability (D&O) – This policy is a type of liability insurance that covers claims made against a director serving on a board of directors or as an officer. D&O can cover directors and officers of educational institutes, privately held firms, for-profit businesses and non-profit businesses.
- Pollution Liability – Pollution coverage is specifically there to manage any costs associated with pollution cleanup and to cover claims for injuries, illnesses or deaths related to pollution. A common misconception is that pollution liability is for huge manufacturers. However, there are many small businesses that can benefit from pollution coverage because any business using chemicals that are harmful for the environment. For example, hair salons, dry cleaners and garages are at risk of a pollution lawsuit.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) – This policy provides coverage for businesses when employees file discrimination claims.
- Cyber/Data Breach – Cyber liability insurance is important for any business since technology is an integral part in all our lives. This policy can cover the costs associated with the liability of a claim that is related to a security breach.
- Bonds – Surety Bonds are different than insurance. They’re designed to ensure and guarantee integrity, honesty, performance, financial responsibility and being in compliance with the law or a contract. For example, commercial surety bonds ensure that contractors follow government rules and regulations.
Types of Businesses We Cover
- Construction/General Contractors and Trade Contractors
- Food Service
- Auto Service
- Retail & Wholesale Trades
This is only a brief list of the industries we cover and not every industry is listed. Please give us a call if your industry isn’t listed.
Contact Parks Insurance Group Today
Contact Parks Insurance Group today and discover how our commercial insurance policies can benefit your business. We understand that you’ve put in a lot of work towards your business, and that’s why it’s important to protect it from any major financial loss.