Business Insurance Plans for Cornelius, NC
Having a good business insurance plan is essential for the success of your company. Businesses require a lot of attention, and yours isn’t any different in Cornelius, NC. You may not have the time to research which commercial insurance plan works best for your company. There are many different options when it comes to pinpointing the right policy, and there are a lot of different insurance agents as well. In order for your business to operate according to plan and to flourish, you need an experienced agent who understands your business’ needs in order to find the best commercial insurance plan for you. Look to Parks Insurance Group for your business in Cornelius, NC. Our consultants can assist you in finding the best agent for your company. We have connections with various carriers and we can discover the best options and deals that fit right in with your company’s unique needs.
Commercial Business Insurance
Unfortunately, one accident that you can’t prevent could cost your business thousands of dollars, and that’s why a commercial insurance plan is so essential. Parks Insurance Group can provide coverage for you, no matter how big or small your business is. It’s local businesses in Cornelius, NC, that helps the local economy and contributes to the community. That’s why it’s great to see local businesses grow, thrive, and become successful. Parks Insurance Group offers a broad range of commercial business plans, property insurance, business owner’s policies, and bonds. With so many options, it’s important for you to reach out to us at Parks Insurance Group so that we can help you find the best coverage for your business in Cornelius, NC.
Why It’s Important to Find the Correct Commercial Insurance Policy
The best way to protect your company from a major financial loss is through the right business insurance plan. It’s important to be aware of the following when you’re looking for the right option and finding the best insurance policy:
- According to the law, businesses that have employees need to provide amenities for them such as unemployment, disability, and worker’s compensation.
- Lawsuits could contribute towards major financial losses without the proper business insurance plan.
- If there’s a disaster, you could protect your business from income loss with a proper commercial insurance policy.
- The right policy can reflect positively with your customers in case there’s an accident on your property.
- Your employees contribute immensely to the success of your business and that’s why it’s essential to protect them in the case of an accident.
- In regard to your employees, offering them packages such as dental, vision, disability, life, health, and long-term care insurance is something they deserve.
The Various Types of Commercial Policies
- General Liability – Offers coverage for essential things like covering any medical payments that you’re responsible for, defense costs for attorney representation, and property damage that you’re faulted for.
- Product Liability – Optimal for companies that produce and make their own products. Sometimes products can slip by manufacturing standards and having product liability can help protect your business from financial woes in the case of lawsuits when a faulty product is on the market.
- Professional Liability – If your business provides professional services or gives professional advice, then it’s important to consider having professional liability. It will help protect your business in the case that you’re sued for negligence. This type of policy is fitting for real estate agents, accountants, counselors, architects, engineers, consultants, and attorneys.
- Property Coverage – No matter how big your business is, having property coverage is beneficial, but for small businesses, it’s crucial. This type of coverage can protect your property, and this could include: landscaping, signs, storage units, fences, equipment, and inventory. It can also provide coverage for another individuals’ property.
- Business Income/Interruption – To recover from financial hits that come as a surprise, business interruption insurance can be very beneficial. For instance, a disaster strikes and you need to close your doors or you need to rebuild your structure, this policy can help you recover. This type of coverage is different than property insurance because this policy can cover the profits your business would’ve earned whereas property coverage only covers physical damages.
- Commercial Auto – Commercial auto insurance is fundamental for any business that operates with vehicles. Typically, a commercial auto insurance plan covers physical damage, medical payments, hired auto, uninsured motorists, liability, and more.
- Workman’s Comp – Any business with employees needs to have workman’s comp. It provides good-faith for your workers by showing them you’re there to protect them. They are your company’s most valuable asset, and accidents can happen at the work place. The last thing you want is to face a lawsuit from an employee because the proper coverage wasn’t provided to them. Workman’s comp typically consists of coverage for lost wages, medical bills, and more.
- Umbrella – For any additional coverage, an umbrella policy has its benefits. For example, if the cost of a claim goes over the company’s policy, then a commercial umbrella policy can extend your coverage in regard to liability for an additional layer of security.
- D&O (Directors and Officers) Liability – D&O is a liability policy that specifically covers claims that are made against a director who is serving as an officer or on the board of directors. This insurance covers directors and officers of privately held firms, educational institutes, non-profit organizations, and for-profit organizations.
- Pollution Liability – Being liable for pollution is something some businesses face, so pollution coverage can help manage the costs that are tied with pollution cleanup. It can also cover any claims associated with illnesses, injuries, and deaths. Many people think pollution coverage is only for large manufacturing plants, but small businesses can benefit from this type of policy too. If your business uses harmful chemicals that are damaging to the environment, you should consider this coverage. Hair salons, garages, and dry cleaners all fit into this category.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) – EPLI is there to provide coverage for your company if an employee files a discrimination claim.
- Cyber Breach – Technology has become integral for any type of business since most operations rely heavily on it. If your business faces a security breach, having cyber liability insurance can help cover the costs that are associated with a failure in your technology.
- Bonds – Surety bonds differ from insurance, and they’re designed to guarantee honesty, integrity, performance, financial responsibility and being responsible with the law or a contract. Commercial surety bonds make sure that a contractor will follow government guidelines, rules, and regulations.
Businesses We Cover
- General & Trade Contractors
- Food Service
- Retail & Wholesale
- Automotive Industries
Not every industry is listed, so give us a call if your business doesn’t fit into any of these categories.
Get in Touch with Parks Insurance Group for Commercial Insurance Quotes
Learn how our commercial insurance policies can be beneficial for your company and get in touch with Parks Insurance Group today to get a quote. It’s imperative to secure and protect your business from any type of financial loss, since you’ve put in a lot of time and effort to create a successful business.