Commercial Insurance Policies for Businesses in Davidson, NC
We understand that your business in Davidson, NC requires a lot of effort on your part, so it’s difficult to find the time to research which commercial insurance policy is best for you. However, getting the right business insurance is critical for the success of your company. When you’re seeking out which policy best suits your business’ needs, there are a lot of options out there and a lot of different insurance agents. To keep your business’ operations flowing smoothly and giving it the opportunity to thrive, it’s important to find an experienced agent who knows what your business needs and to provide the perfect commercial insurance policy for it. Parks Insurance Group can do just that for your company in Davidson, NC. We can help you find the right coverage and the best agent for your business. We have connections with many different carriers and we can help you find the best deals and options to cater to your business’ unique requests.
Business Insurance Plans
The frightening thing is all it takes is one accident, and your business could face a major financial loss. That is why it’s imperative to get the best commercial insurance plan. Whether your business is big or small, Parks Insurance Group can provide the coverage you need. Undeniably, small, local businesses are what contribute to the community and local economy in Davidson, NC, and we value this. That’s why we like to help out and watch local businesses become successful. There’s a wide range of property insurance, business owner’s policies, commercial business plans, and bonds that are offered through Parks Insurance Group. With the many options out there, it’s essential for you to contact us so we can find the best policy for your company in Davidson, NC.
The Importance of Commercial Insurance
Getting the right commercial insurance policy is the surest way to protect your company from experiencing any major financial hits. When looking for the perfect option and the best policy to meet your business’ demands, it’s essential to aware of the following:
- Any business that has employees, the law requires the company to provide things such as unemployment, disability, and workman’s comp.
- Without good commercial insurance your company could face lawsuits, which in turn could be a large financial loss.
- You could also protect your business from financial loss if there’s a disaster with the right policy.
- Customers could also be appreciative if there’s an accident on your property and you have them covered.
- Along with workman’s comp, providing other amenities for your employees is beneficial. This could include packages like vision, dental, life, health, and disability. After all, they are your company’s most valuable asset.
Commercial Insurance Policies
- General Liability – General liability provides coverage for things such as medical payments, defense costs, and property damage that you could be responsible for.
- Professional Liability – Businesses that provide professional services or give professional advice need to have professional liability insurance. This can help protect your business if you’re being sued for negligence. Accountants, real estate agents, architects, counselors, engineers, consultants, and attorneys can all benefit from this type of policy.
- Product Liability – This provides coverage for businesses that make their own products. Accidents happen, and sometimes products can slip by manufacturing standards. With product liability, you could be protected from a lawsuit if a malfunctioning product is on the market.
- Commercial Auto – If your business operates with vehicles, then commercial auto insurance is necessary. A typical commercial insurance policy covers hired motorists, physical damage, medical payments, uninsured drivers, liability, and more.
- Property Coverage – Property coverage is beneficial for businesses of all sizes, but small businesses can especially benefit from having property coverage. This type of policy can cover things such as equipment, inventory, landscaping, storage units, signs, fences, and others’ property.
- Business Interruption – Where property coverage is a policy that protects against physical damages, business interruption can help you recover from profits that were lost. For example, if disaster strikes and you need to close your doors for a period of time, or you need to rebuild your structure, those earning that were lost could be recovered. This policy is a great way to protect your business from any surprises.
- Workman’s Compensation – If your business hires employees, then having workman’s compensation is essential. Your workers will be happy knowing that they’re covered in the event of an accident. After all, your employees are your business’ most valuable asset and you don’t want to face a lawsuit from an employee who didn’t have coverage. Workman’s compensation usually covers medical bills, wages that were lost, and more.
- Directors & Officers Liability – This liability policy is there specifically for claims that are made against a director who is serving on the board or as an officer. Educational institutes, privately held firms, for-profit organizations, and non-profit organizations can all benefit from this type of insurance policy.
- Pollution Liability – A common misconception about pollution liability insurance is that it is catered to large manufacturing plants with smoke stacks. The fact is, any company that uses chemicals that are harmful to the environment could face costs that are associated with pollution cleanup. It can also cover claims that are tied to illnesses, injuries, and deaths. Industries that could benefit from a pollution liability policy include garages, dry cleaners, and hair salons.
- Commercial Umbrella Policy – If the cost of a claim goes over the business’ policy, then a commercial umbrella policy can help. It ensures that you have extended coverage and adds an additional layer of protection.
- EPLI (Employment Practices Liability) – EPLI helps cover the cost of a claim if an employee files for a discrimination charge.
- Cyber Breach – Now that most businesses utilize technology to conduct business, it’s important to have a policy that covers cyber breaches. Cyber liability coverage can protect your business in the event of a lawsuit if your technology has experienced vulnerabilities with hacking.
- Surety Bonds – Surety bonds aren’t exactly insurance, but they’re there to guarantee integrity, honesty, performance, and holding to the law or a contract. For example, hiring a contractor who will follow government rules and regulations.
Industries We Provide Coverage
- General & Trade Contractors
- Food Service
- Retail & Wholesale
This is a brief list of the industries we cover, but not all of them. If your type of business isn’t listed, then contact us today.
Get a Free Quote from Parks Insurance Group
Whatever type of business you run, there’s a commercial insurance policy that will benefit it. It’s crucial to get coverage and protect your company from any financial loss. After all, you’ve put a lot of time and energy into keeping your business running. Contact Parks Insurance Group today and get a free quote on commercial insurance.