Business Insurance Plans for Huntersville, North Carolina
A good business insurance plan is critical for your company’s success in the Huntersville, NC, area. Sifting through and researching the many different policy options can be overwhelming, and we understand that your business is your number one priority. When it comes to commercial insurance plans, there are many different options to choose from, along with different insurance agents. You want your business to be successful, so you need an insurance agent who has the expertise with commercial insurance policies and who knows what your business needs. We can help you find the best agent for your business at Parks Insurance Group. Our consultants have connections with different carriers and they can find the best deals and the best options for your company’s unique needs.
Commercial Insurance Plans
All it takes is one accident to happen. One accident can end up costing your business thousands of dollars, and that’s why it’s integral to find the best commercial insurance plan. Parks Insurance Group can provide coverage for you, whether your business is big or small. Parks Insurance Group understands the importance of local businesses in the Huntersville, NC, area. Businesses like yours that keep the local economy flourishing and the community alive. That’s why it’s important for us to see your business thrive. Parks Group Insurance offers a wide variety of insurance policies ranging from property insurance, business owner’s policies, commercial business plans and surety bonds. Reach out to Parks Insurance Group and discover the perfect coverage for your business.
How Important are Commercial Insurance Plans?
- Your business needs to be protected from major financial losses, and that’s why it’s so important to have the perfect commercial insurance plan. When you’re looking through your options, you should consider the following:
- According to the law, businesses with employees have to provide things such as workman’s comp, disability and unemployment.
- Without a good commercial insurance policy, lawsuits could lead to major financial losses.
- Commercial insurance plans can also help your business recoup from disaster and provide income loss.
- Having a proper insurance plan can also reflect positively through a customer’s perspective.
- Employees drive the success of your business and they are your most valuable asset, and that’s why it’s imperative to provide them protection in the case of an accident.
- In regard to your employees, they also seek out and deserve benefits packages like life, health, disability, vision, dental and long-term care insurance.
Different Policies Associated with Commercial Insurance Plans
- Property Coverage – No matter the size of your business, it can benefit from having property coverage. However, small businesses can really benefit from it. Under property coverage, your building (which includes storage units, signs and landscaping), your inventory, your equipment and others’ property can be protected under this policy.
- Professional Liability – If your business provides professional services or provides professional advice, then professional liability is something your business needs. This policy is ideal for consultants, counselors, accountants, real estate agents, attorneys, engineers and architects because being sued for negligence is associated with these types of businesses.
- General Liability – This helps protect you from things you’re held accountable for, such as medical payments and property damage. It can also cover defense costs if your business needs legal representation.
- Product Liability – If your business manufactures its own products, then product liability is something to consider. Accidents can occur, and sometimes products can make it through quality control. Product liability can help protect your business from major financial loss in the case of lawsuits.
- Business Auto/Vehicle – Businesses that use vehicles for their operation need commercial auto insurance. Commercial auto insurance policies cover physical damage, liability, hired auto, medical payments, uninsured motorists and more.
- Workman’s Comp – Having worker’s compensation is highly important for your company. Your employees are your business’ most valuable asset, so it’s crucial that you demonstrate to them that they’re protected in the case of an accident. Without workman’s comp, you could face legal charges if an employee gets injured or sick on the job. Worker’s compensation includes coverage for medical expenses, lost wages and more.
- Business Income Interruption – This policy helps protect your business in recouping from financial losses. For instance, disaster can strike at any time and if you need to close your doors, then that’s a financial loss. Business income interruption can help you rebuild if your property was damaged and it can cover the income you lost during the time your doors were closed.
- Umbrella – Sometimes the cost of a claim can exceed your business’ insurance policy, and that’s where an umbrella policy comes into play — it’s additional coverage for you. The umbrella policy extends the liability coverage. You can see it as an added layer of protection.
- Cyber Breach – Technology is a part of every business now, so it’s important for every business to get cyber liability insurance. It can help cover the costs of a claim that is connected with any sort of technological breaches.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) – This policy provides coverage for businesses when employees file discrimination claims.
- Pollution Liability – To manage the costs that are associated with pollution cleanup or to cover claims for pollution-related illnesses, injuries or deaths, pollution liability is beneficial. Pollution liability isn’t just for huge factories with smokestacks. In fact, hair salons, dry cleaners and garages could benefit from having a pollution liability policy because they deal with environmentally unsafe chemicals for their industries.
- Directors & Officers Liability – This policy is ideal for a director serving on the board of directors or for officers.
Businesses and Industries We Cover
- Retail & Wholesale Trades
- Auto Service
- Food Service
- Construction/General Contractors and Trade Contractors
This is a generalized list of the industries we cover. If your business doesn’t fit into any of these categories, please give us a call.
Call Parks Insurance Group
We know how much work and attention goes into making your business a success, and that’s why we want to help protect you from any potential financial loss. Call Parks Insurance Group today and find out how your business can benefit from our commercial insurance policies.