Auto Insurance for Charlotte, NC
Having the right auto insurance policy will help get you back on the road swiftly if your car is destroyed or damaged by theft, fire, an accident, or other event covered by your insurance policy. Your policy can also provide protection for legal and medical expenses resulting from loss of life, injury, or property damage created by an accident involving your vehicle.
An auto insurance policy is a promise between you and an insurance company. The customer pays a premium and in return, an insurance company agrees to pay for specific vehicle-related financial losses during the term of the policy. For a reliable auto insurance company, turn to Parks Insurance Group. We can help you choose the perfect coverage for your needs.
How much auto insurance is right for you?
The team of insurance specialists at Parks Insurance Group understands the Charlotte car insurance requirements of our customers. According to what state you live in, auto insurance requirements can vary:
- Liability Coverage: For compensating damage you cause other people
- No-Fault Coverage: For compensating you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by physical injuries from a collision, no matter whose fault it is
- Both: no-fault and liability coverage
We would love to help you be sure that you have the correct car insurance coverage in Charlotte, NC.
By law, drivers must be able to pay for losses they cause others, even in states where coverage isn’t necessary. The simplest way for most drivers to comply is to have insurance. In order to finance a vehicle, it is usually mandatory to have insurance which covers damage to your car. This includes:
- Collision Insurance: Collision pays for any destruction caused to your car in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to your car’s fair market value. Collision coverage generally comes with an insurance deductible, or, the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance takes effect. You will pay less collision coverage if you can have a higher deductible.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Comprehensive insurance covers destruction done to your vehicle in a means other than a collision. Examples of this include if the car was vandalized, stolen, or damaged in a fire, hurricane, flood, or another weather event. Damage to your windshield can also be covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (minus your insurance deductible). Though it isn’t legally mandated by any state, you will probably have to have it if you have a financed car.
Contact Park Insurance Group Today
Park Insurance Group understands that every case is different. Contact us today to learn how to get the best value and price on Charlotte, NC car insurance. Call us at 704-548-0500.