Auto Insurance Coverage in Huntersville, NC
The correct auto insurance policy will have your back if your car gets destroyed or damaged by theft, fire, an accident, or other instance. With the right coverage, your policy can also protect you against legal and medical expenses that result in property damage, injury or loss of life created by an accident involving your vehicle. Whether you’re shopping for the best auto insurance for teens or for yourself, get the best quote in Huntersville from Parks Insurance Group.
How much insurance coverage does my vehicle need?
Parks Insurance Group agents understand the needs of Huntersville drivers and North Carolina insurance law. Drivers in Huntersville and across NC are required to carry policies that cover the following at minimum:
- Liability Coverage: If you cause damage to yourself or another driver, you must have coverage for at least $60,000 total per accident and half that per person as well as $25,000 for property damage.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: This coverage pays for your own accident-related damages from an uninsured driver.
Best Car Insurance Quotes for Additional Coverage
It’s almost impossible to predict a car accident, so it’s wise to make sure you’re covered no matter what. When shopping for your teen or yourself, consider additional coverage from Parks Insurance Group in the form of:
- Collision Insurance: Collision pays for damage caused to your auto in an accident. Standard collision coverage pays for any repairs up to your car’s fair market value. Collision coverage generally comes with an insurance deductible, or, what you pay for repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. You will pay less collision coverage if you can have a higher deductible.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your auto in a means besides a collision. Cases of this include if the car was stolen, vandalized, or damaged by a hurricane, flood, fire, or other weather instance.
- Towing and Labor: This covers the cost of towing your vehicle to a repair shop.
- Rental car: If your vehicle is totaled or stuck in the shop for an extended amount of time, this coverage will get a rental car for you.
Each case is different – talk to us today to learn how to get the best price and value on Huntersville, NC car insurance. Call Parks Insurance Group today at 704-548-0500.